Reach Out And Contact UsContact Us
Join The Team CareersCareers
Immortal Career Executive ProducerImmortal Career
- Manage Game Design team
- Program Manage development process and milestones
- Act as Product Manager, driving, tracking, and reporting on progress of game development
- Identify and help recruit key positions
- Ensure all aspects of game development are properly executed, including focus groups, testing, and localization
- Lead Game Design team and partner with the Creative, Art, and Tech teams to drive product vision and ensure execution at the highest quality level
- Own and optimize the overarching roadmaps & schedules for milestones, ensuring that all production phases flow efficiently between teams
- Balance project production requirements within budget and staffing constraints while ensuring high production values are never compromised
- Proactively surface issues, roadblocks, and concerns between development teams, driving alignment and consensus for milestones and priorities
- Support Marketing on player acquisition, player retention, and go-to-market activities
- 10+ years of relevant work experience leading and guiding large-scale multi-disciplinary teams through all stages of development on either PC or console
- A bachelor’s degree in business, game design, or computer science disciplines; Master’s degree a plus
- Previous experience applying Agile methodologies to game development projects
- Proven leadership skills, with an inspiring, enthusiastic spirit for collaborative teamwork
Immortal Career VFX ArtistImmortal Career
- The VFX Artist will create and seamlessly integrate real-time visual effects into the game, specifically unit and commander abilities. These visual effects can include particle effects, fluid and fire, as well as manipulation of objects and lighting.
- Create VFX optimized for a competitive strategy gaming experience - anything from magical explosions, blood magic and pyro, to simple wind, fog, and water effects.
- Create and use optimized shaders via the material graph to drive effects.
- Craft particle simulations using Unreal Engine Niagara.
- Keep effects within the art style of the game.
- Integrate the effects into various world systems such as wind and fluid simulations.
- Keep in mind real-time constraints - minimize overdraw, keep emitter and particle counts as low as possible.
- Have at least a basic understanding of RTS.
- Have basic skills with a 3D package.
- Have experience with a realtime VFX tool.
- Basic grasp of 12 principles of animation.
- Experience with Unreal Engine Niagara a plus.
- Experience with Unreal Engine Material graph a plus.
- Experience with Houdini a plus.
- Experience with Substance Designer a plus.
Immortal Career 3D ArtistImmortal Career
- The artist would create models and textures for use during gameplay, for units, structures, commanders, landscape assets, etc.
- Create highpoliy assets in Pixologic Zbrush & Autodesk Maya
- Create lowpoly assets in Autodesk Maya, including UV layout
- Texture assets in Substance Painter & Photoshop
- Collaborate with the lead 3D artist, lead Animator, Art Director and concept department to ensure the model and textures fit aesthetics, style, technical needs and performance budgets
- Experience with Pixologic Zbrush, Autodesk Maya, Substance Painter (or comparable programs)
- Experience with highpoly to lowpoly/baking workflows
- Experience with game model creation & clean polyflow
- Experience with both hard surface and organic modelling
- A decent sense of RTS gameplay requirements for models and texture readability
- Teachable, collaborative and communicative
- Creative problem solving
Immortal Career RiggerImmortal Career
- Rig low to high density assets per specifications for each unit. Create stable, clean, and easy to use rigs for animators that adhere to the technical requirements/restrictions of Real Time Strategy (RTS) games.
- Collaborate with Lead Animator, Riggers, Animators and Tech Department throughout the process.
- Use systems to organize, track and structure Rigging workflow.
- Adhere to animation specifications for functionality, RTS structure for UE4, and performance requirements for gameplay.
- Connect blend shapes, research, and use applicable techniques for the best results, utilize tools/plugins to streamline weight painting.
- Take and implement feedback from Lead Animator and Animation department to ensure rig functionality meets animation needs.
- Report any areas of concern within the model (non-manifold geo, Tri’s, Ngons) and/or any other areas of concern to Lead Animator.
- Understanding of the different hierarchal setup necessary for gameplay and exporting/importing to game engines.
- Rigging experience in Autodesk Maya .
- Create rigs using clean workflow and hierarchies.
- Adhere to clean and consistent naming conventions within Maya rigging scenes as specified by Lead Rigger and Lead Animator.
- Displayed knowledge of poly-flow, deformation, weight painting skills.
- Creative Problem Solving.
- Eager and willing to learn.
- Proactive approach to rigging; looks for new/different techniques and approaches to restrictions/problems.
- Works well collaboratively and independently.
- Strong communication skills.
Immortal Career AnimatorImmortal Career
- Create animations that balance the needs and requirements of artistic vision and gameplay for Real Time Strategy (RTS) games.
- Collaborate with Lead Animator, Art Director, Tech Department, Riggers and Animators throughout the process.
- Use systems to track, organize, and structure animation workflow.
- Adhere to the technical needs of animation for RTS games specific to each unit.
- Use Autodesk Maya to create short gameplay animations (cyclic and action) prioritizing player experience and gameplay functionality.
- Solid display of the 12 principles of animation
- Exaggerate animations for RTS readability
- Basic 3D poly-flow and rigging knowledge
- Basic drawing skills
- Autodesk Maya Experience
- Implement clean animation workflow (Keys, Splines, Polish)
- Creative Problem Solving
- Eager and willing to learn
- Works well collaboratively and independently